the second vid
has unsynchronized SFX but great by the way
what is ...
a tablet huh?
clown error mode loks more like dick mode to me because he resembles a long penis wich cums red cum
What the hell is this...
is this some kind of poop joke game made for the special day of madness??
Come on man I know you can do better than tis undying hell of a shitbitcha fuck character and the headshots are hard and enemies are very numerouse. come on
try to put krinkels,jebus,clown,blockhead, in it, and if you want, add even yourself in it
in a single toy box comes out all the masdness characters
can I use this in a flash I'm making?? this is good music
he looks like
he just cum out with his wand
but I saw problems that made it look a bit weird...
1. Auditors head is too little
2.Deimos is not there
3.Sanford doesn't where a black shirt(correct me if I'm wrong)
4.Jebus Doesn't have Halo and his suit is Not white
5. Zombies Doesn't wear shirt(correct me if I'm wrong)
Otherwise good work of MAD ART
1, It is? He is actually furthest away from the table so making his head bigger would look even more weird. The reason I did that was because I considered him to be the one who runs things in Madness.
2. Had a couple of comments about that. Guess I could have added him instead of the grunt, but I really wanted the grunt in there somewhere and that was the only place I thought of adding him. Couldn't move him to the right because that would throw off all the groups of 3's in the scene.
3. It was originally gray, but I made the edges dark so now his shirt looks black.
4. Doesn't have a halo in the series or in this scene? The halo is the white ring around his head. In renaissance paintings, jesus usually has a round gold circle behind his head (actually a cross nimbus). As for the suit, I probably should have eased off on the shadowing. Giving him a whiter appearance would have worked better for the composition
5. I was mainly drawing everything from references I found online, and those zombies had shirts on.
Thanks for the critique
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.